“It’s never too late to be who you might have been”~George Eliot
Your life and your big dream is important. You are valuable, and you make a difference. Believe that and walk into it! In today’s Dream Big Noon-Spiration I am sharing a message of inspiration around your WHY and your big life! The best road to take is the one you make, and so what are the things to contemplate while you CREATE your path? I’m so glad you asked because I would like to share it with you!
Think about these things when you are creating your dream life:
- What lights you up and makes you happy?
- What do you want to achieve in this world?
- What is your WHY?
- What do you love to do more than anything else?
- Where would you most like to do what you are envisioning?
- Who would you most like to create this Big Dream with?
- What sort of impact on others do you hope to make doing what you do?
I invite you to check out Carlyn Hagler, Sisterhood Connections Director of Creative Art, and she shares her series on “Broken To Beautiful” that will be an ongoing series in Sisterhood Connections Bronze Membership (CLICK HERE for FREE membership and access to this incredible bite-size session!)
I hope this session inspired YOU TO CREATE YOUR BIGGEST DREAM LIFE! LISTEN HERE to the full replay of today’s Dream Big Noon-Spiration!
With lots of love from my heart to yours! Dreaming Big Together! Love, Jena